This product may contain Mitragyna Speciosa Leaf in a powdered form
- Capsules are used as a container for the Mitragyna Speciosa, and to help facilitate the handling of raw powder.
- Approximately 0.6 grams per capsule.
- Wholesale pricing may be available.
Kratom Plant Strain Differences
Because each strain of the kratom plant has differences, it can be difficult to find a perfect dose without trial and error. However, there are some variences in each strain that can cause dosages to be lower or higher than average.
- Maeng Da – This type is Strong, some strains can be overstimulating at high doses – average dose range 1 to 6 grams
- Indo, Bali, Borneo – Strong, more prone to cause nausea and wobbles – average dose range 1.5 – 7 grams
- Thai – The type of kratom an be very stimulating to sensitive individuals, start at lower doses.
With this general information as a guideline, it should be easier to find a suitable kratom dosage range for yourself.
Disclaimer *We DO NOT sell any products for human consumption but historical and educational purposes only. Although all information is taken from what we deem reliable sources no statements have been evaluated by the FDA. Always consult a health care professional before starting any new product. Kratom is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any ailment or disease. By ordering you agree to these terms. No shipping to Indiana, Tennessee, Vermont or Wisconsin.
Must be 18 to order